• Английский
  • Голландский
  • Французский
  • Немецкий
  • Испанский

en nl fr de es

This is for exhibitors from non-european countries that need legalization of their dogs papers in order to return home.


Counties that need this are – amoung others – Japan, Autralia, South Africa etc. etc.


This form is not for dewurming treatment. For dewurming procedure see: Dewurming and Vets



[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]